Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm Addicted

I have a problem.

I'm addicted to blogs. Not bloging, per se, although I enjoy that, too. But, I love looking at other blogs.

I've spent the last hour roaming through blogland. It all starts with one of the blogs on my Google reader. Someone has a cute idea or interesting information and I start reading. Then, I notice that they've linked to another blog either in the blog itself, or on the sidebar. That blog looks interesting. Repeat this step at least 15 or 20 times, and you'll find yourself in a blog by someone in Thailand who loves to decorate as much as you do and is just as terriible at it as you are.

*sigh* It makes me feel better about myself.

But there are also a ton of other decor ideas out there...I have a lot of  "Hey, I could totally do that!" moments.

Share

2 comments:

  1. I TOLD you.
    Blogs, they will never let you go. (Sorta like the Hotel California.)

    ReplyDelete